Review The Last Thing You Watched is the next 90's show to get an unnecessary reboot

Moderators: Apollo the Just, Bomby

DarkZero
Supporter

Re: Review The Last Thing You Watched is the next 90's show to get an unnecessary reboot

Post by DarkZero » Sat May 12, 2018 4:38 am

^^for me, it doesnt bother me too much when its steven and amethyst since they're gems so at least there's like an in-universe explanation for why they change sizes sometimes but there were several shots in recent episodes where sadie is just as diminutive as steven which looks WAY off like she's supposed to be an adult
Join the VGF Discord server! https://discord.gg/pbSDTAZ

Booyakasha
Supermod

Re: Review The Last Thing You Watched is the next 90's show to get an unnecessary reboot

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:26 pm

SU--------"What's Your Problem"

Amethyst is awesome. Good old Amethyst.
boo----------------xbox forum arm-wrestling champion

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:34 am

'The Searchers'

...you know, Mom brought me up on John Wayne movies. Lot of my fundamental primal memories are of me sittin on the couch with Ma of a Saturday, watching 'Rio Bravo', or 'Quiet Man', or 'Stagecoach'. 'Big Jake' or something. But we never watched 'The Searchers' together.

It's a dark, brutal movie. Lots of human ugliness onscreen. Kind of think John Ford was getting through some stuff with this one. He was a real artist, man.

John Wayne plays against type in 'The Searchers'. Ethan is a grim, hateful son-of-a-bitch. Anyone who thinks John Wayne was a bad actor should watch 'The Searchers'. It kind of upset me, the first time I watched it. Good flick. Might be the best western ever (I don't say that lightly).

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:08 am

'SU--------Reunited' went way, way off the rails, man. Totally bonkers. Great ep.

Return to “Movies, Television, and Animation”