Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 3381
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Because political usernames ftw
- Posts: 41516
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 430 times
- Been thanked: 200 times
MySpace Tom should burn in hell.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42334
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 211 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Who? Huh? Wha--?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 5137
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: WHERE IT'S AT
Not Myspace Tom, but Tom the metalworking dude.
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:00 am
- Location: California
Who wants to know?
Today\'s forcast: a 100% chance of impending DOOM!!!!
- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: Wv
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:00 am
- Location: Forest of Illusion
Probably. I started a Myspace page once, but didn't get much farther than the initial creation process.
98% of teenagers are obsessed with signature fads. If you\'re one of the 2% that isn\'t, don\'t copy & paste this into your signature.
- Posts: 18311
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: Florida
I can't get into myspace.
Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won\'t leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let\'s begin the killing time.
Sir Dark The Hunter
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:44 pm
- Location: Don't know, don't care
what is this Tom whom everyone in here speaks of?