The legendary VGF.com Misc forum for general and random topics.
Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42195
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 148 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Dear VGF Community,
is having a birthday.
I hope your day is filled with rainbow sprinkles and giggles!! *gives you a twinkling marshmallow, a pavlova tower and one faerie wish* Be careful what you wish for...
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 8428
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Been thanked: 39 times
- Posts: 141167
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
- Posts: 5520
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Has thanked: 161 times
- Been thanked: 138 times
happy happy day of birth!
- Posts: 10042
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: a s s i m i l a t e
- Has thanked: 357 times
- Been thanked: 154 times
Happy birthday, birthday neighbor!
we built our house of cards
but it feels like it's still ours...
- Posts: 13129
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
- Has thanked: 145 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm
- Location: a downward spiral
- Has thanked: 121 times
- Been thanked: 98 times
- Posts: 29340
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Flipping a Switch
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm
- Location: Travelling through time at one second per second
- Has thanked: 74 times
- Been thanked: 29 times
- Posts: 34228
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm
- Location: icon: @ZebraToastArt on Twitter
- Has thanked: 198 times
- Been thanked: 482 times
- Posts: 18929
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
- Location: On a Bizarre Adventure
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
- Posts: 50635
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 186 times
- Been thanked: 767 times
Thanks all. I had a nice, relaxing birthday.
Final year of my 20s, go.
- Posts: 41372
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 308 times
- Been thanked: 155 times
Happy aging day, man. I could never get over how all of the previous days of the year choose to wait until all at once to make you socially older.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 33188
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 76 times
- Been thanked: 168 times
Happy birthday Val! Hope it was bitchin'.
- Posts: 43073
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 246 times
- Been thanked: 484 times
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am
- Location: Konoha
- Has thanked: 152 times
- Been thanked: 181 times
Happy belated SIR. 30 is the new 20 anyway so really it's the last of your teenage years.