The legendary VGF.com Misc forum for general and random topics.
Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42307
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 211 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
Dear VGF Community,
is having a birthday.
I hope your day is filled with rainbow sprinkles and giggles!! *gives you a twinkling marshmallow, a pavlova tower and one faerie wish* Be careful what you wish for...
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 127 times
- Posts: 141269
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
- Posts: 5603
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Has thanked: 225 times
- Been thanked: 177 times
happy happy day of birth!
- Posts: 11516
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: a s s i m i l a t e
- Has thanked: 852 times
- Been thanked: 363 times
Happy birthday, birthday neighbor!
looking up into pure sunlight
- Posts: 13192
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
- Has thanked: 224 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- Posts: 9621
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm
- Location: a downward spiral
- Has thanked: 161 times
- Been thanked: 129 times
- Posts: 29473
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Flipping a Switch
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 161 times
- Posts: 4996
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm
- Location: Travelling through time at one second per second
- Has thanked: 91 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
- Posts: 18936
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
- Location: On a Bizarre Adventure
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 19 times
- Posts: 51135
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 1260 times
Thanks all. I had a nice, relaxing birthday.
Final year of my 20s, go.
- Posts: 41502
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 417 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Happy aging day, man. I could never get over how all of the previous days of the year choose to wait until all at once to make you socially older.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 34674
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: all posters post posts
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 610 times
Happy birthday Val! Hope it was bitchin'.
- Posts: 43800
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 391 times
- Been thanked: 777 times
- Posts: 1337
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am
- Location: Konoha
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 280 times
Happy belated SIR. 30 is the new 20 anyway so really it's the last of your teenage years.