If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Best Video Games in the History of Humanity (site)

Post all your interesting random stuff here.
Ace Mercury

Best Video Games in the History of Humanity (site)

Post by Ace Mercury » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 pm

The Top 10 Best / Greatest Video Games of All Time

JJ McCullough, best known for this Canadian political cartoon, has been compiling a broad-spectrum video game ranking.

Spoiler: Ocarina of Time ranks #1 overall, and the N64 overall punches above its weight when it comes to best games ever.

Marilink
Supermod

Post by Marilink » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Interesting. I like the system he used, namely with the "weighted rankings." It's interesting to read all the individual lists and how different they are, though.
Carthago delendum est

е и ժ е я
Supermod
Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.

Post by е и ժ е я » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

My enthusiasm knows no bounds.
Ace Mercury wrote:Spoiler: Ocarina of Time ranks #1 overall, and the N64 overall punches above its weight when it comes to best games ever.
Well, that's better than GTA.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying

the_3rd_hunter

Post by the_3rd_hunter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Very interesting. I like how it compiles so many different lists. But ultimately I think it's always subjective. It doesn't matter how high a game is listed if I don't like it. (ie. just cause it ranks number one isn't going to change my opinion of it).

Return to “Mindless Link Propagation”