Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42282
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 210 times
- Been thanked: 82 times
Which is your favourite?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 38252
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 662 times
- Been thanked: 189 times
I mean, I love pineapple & all, but banana fritters are ridiculously good.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 141232
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 93 times
I did not know those were things.
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 pm
- Location: The Coffee Shop
Never had pineapple fritters before, so I'll go with banana.
"You tried, step aside, you're denied." - Marie
- Posts: 18931
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
- Location: On a Bizarre Adventure
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 34020
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Forteresse de Valois
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
- Posts: 34936
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm
- Has thanked: 343 times
- Been thanked: 823 times
Voted pineapple, because somebody had to.
spooky scary bearatons
- Posts: 7007
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
- Location: Wales
- Been thanked: 1 time
banana because i dont have a defective tongue and know flavour
"whether you have or have no wealth, the system might fail you, but don't fail yourself" -
GET BETTER - dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip