Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:02 pm
- Location: the internet
I am nobody
- Posts: 13882
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 407 times
Well, this is the easiest one of the round.
- Posts: 19354
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2000 2:00 am
- Location: Wisconsinland
- Has thanked: 160 times
- Been thanked: 417 times
Man. If ever there were a single instance in which anything named after the raddest animal in the world deserved to be curb-stomped into oblivion, this would be it.
The Eagles are boring and sh*tty just in general. Compared to Queen, they are nothing.
boo---------------the original jägermonster
- Posts: 38512
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 800 times
- Been thanked: 246 times
I love the Eagles.....but compared to Queen, they're still pretty darn close to nothing.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
- Posts: 41516
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 430 times
- Been thanked: 200 times
I only like a couple of songs by Queen, to be honest. I've never really been into the rock opera thing.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 pm
- Location: The Coffee Shop
Queen for the win. Freddie's voice wins.
"You tried, step aside, you're denied." - Marie