The legendary VGF.com Misc forum for general and random topics.
Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9159
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 129 times
- I am nobody
- Posts: 13654
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
- Location: -89.97814998,-42.2333493
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 320 times
I've got a Logitech K120 and an Etekcity Scroll R1. I think they cost $30 combined. Don't blame anyone for wanting fancy mice or keyboards, but IMO budget ones work just as well.
- Apollo the Just
- Posts: 15998
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm
- Location: Piccolo is Gohan's Real Dad
- Has thanked: 543 times
- Been thanked: 751 times
i have my mom's handmedowns, which are actually pretty nice but not budget-breaking or anything. also i had to spend 2 hours cleaning all the nasty crumbs caked under the keyboard because she is a hashtag gamer and eats snacks while killing orcs in LOTRO.
- smol Kat
- Posts: 11536
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: a s s i m i l a t e
- Has thanked: 856 times
- Been thanked: 365 times
I stole borrowed a mouse from my ex several years ago but in my defense it's a really good mouse. I should probably spring for my own and give his back, though. Also I mostly use my laptop so that answers the keyboard question.
looking up into pure sunlight
- Posts: 43806
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 395 times
- Been thanked: 778 times
Laptop keyboard (pretty standard; I always make sure to buy a laptop with a number pad) and a Logitech wireless USB mouse that treats me right.
- Posts: 41502
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 418 times
- Been thanked: 197 times
I have a Razer Ornata Chroma for the keyboard, and Razer Death Adder Elite for the mouse. For my desktop, that is. I have a generic bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard by Wacom for my Wacom Companion II.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying