Page 3 of 6

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 am
by Mr. Ginger BALLZ
i vote speed

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 pm
by Jesus
Whatever you feel Speed, I just feel like I'd be a better moderator for this since Sonic is my life and I know everything about everything Sonic. Also, I have more experience and a few years over you.

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm
by Typhlame
Metal Man wrote:And so, the running is...
Masa: 2
Me: 0
Wvw: 0

Wonder Wario: A buncha votes, but he dropped out. D'oh!
Other people: ???

And... yeah. It's exciting.
AND ME.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:17 am
by Jesus
This election is screwy. People voting to run in the middle of the election and all....plus speed using his alt to vote for himself?

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:12 pm
by Speed
wariovswario wrote:This election is screwy. People voting to run in the middle of the election and all....plus speed using his alt to vote for himself?
My hand to god Da Bears is not my Alt check the IP why don't ya?

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:40 pm
by Jesus
Sry I was quick to judge, yeah you are right. Anyways, I think that Shane has put off the moderator elections for this forum until Sonic Unleashed comes out.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm
by Typhlame
I DID NOT run in the middle. I chose to EARLY ON in the FIRST PAGE.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm
by Speed
I think he ment me.

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 pm
by Typhlame
He said "people," not "a person," but you're probably right.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:17 am
by spooky scary bearatons
wariovswario wrote:Sry I was quick to judge, yeah you are right. Anyways, I think that Shane has put off the moderator elections for this forum until Sonic Unleashed comes out.
Possibly, but doubtful, patiance is the key.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 pm
by Valigarmander
Hmm, I vote Masa.

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:13 pm
by Mr. Ginger BALLZ
i vote speed if he votes or Massa if speed does not vote

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm
by Speed
Da Bears wrote:i vote speed if he votes or Massa if speed does not vote
****

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:13 pm
by Metal Man
wariovswario wrote:Whatever you feel Speed, I just feel like I'd be a better moderator for this since Sonic is my life and I know everything about everything Sonic. Also, I have more experience and a few years over you.
If it was merely experience, you are sadly outclassed by me.

You probably cannot comprehend what ASM code is, the non-existant Sonic CD 2, the development process (and betas) of Sonic 2 and 3, the community, the various factions within it, the comics, the main developers behind the games, etc. etc.

However the forum appears to want active rather than experienced, so that's sort of moot, isn't it?

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am
by Typhlame
I'm active.

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm
by Greenmarioman
I vote Metal Man.

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 pm
by spooky scary bearatons
Metal Man wrote:If it was merely experience, you are sadly outclassed by me.

You probably cannot comprehend what ASM code is, the non-existant Sonic CD 2, the development process (and betas) of Sonic 2 and 3, the community, the various factions within it, the comics, the main developers behind the games, etc. etc.

However the forum appears to want active rather than experienced, so that's sort of moot, isn't it?
Both are extremly valuable factors, so... eh.

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 pm
by comeonman1111
I have knowledge of the various hedgehog engines used...and I am very active.

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm
by Link 456
comeonman1111 wrote:I have knowledge of the various hedgehog engines used...and I am very active.
NO.

My vote is on Masa.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 am
by Maximum Spider
I'm still running, if anyone cares.