Other Thing of the Month #96: Stallion of the Cimarron

Moderator: CaptHayfever

CaptHayfever
Supermod

Other Thing of the Month #96: Stallion of the Cimarron

Post by CaptHayfever » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 am

SPIRITS

Featured in: Ultimate
Function: Stickers & Trophies rolled into one.

Trivia:
--Fighter spirits have no effect whatsoever; they're just the playable roster.
----Characters with multiple fighter spirits (including Junior/Koopalings, Olimar/Alph, et cet) will only award one spirit though Classic mode; all others much be purchased in the Vault Shop.
--Primary spirits can be equipped directly; they inherently buff offense & defense, & they can sometimes have extra effects. They also follow an Eternal Darkness-esque power arrangement: red beats green beats blue, with 4th type that's separate.
--Support spirits can be equipped to primary spirits & add extra effects.
--Master spirits cannot be equipped, but they unlock spirit training facilities: the gym, the dojos, & the Light Realm shops.
--About half of the full spirit list can be obtained in World of Light (spirits of Masters & bosses can *only* be obtained there). Others can be obtained by completing challenges, beating Classic mode, or buying them in shops (Light Realm, Vault, or Spectate). The rest must be earned through the Spirit Board.
--New spirits are occasionally added to the game through special events or DLC characters.

I like them better than stickers 'cause they don't disappear forever if you unequip them.

And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"

Return to “Super Smash Bros.: Final Destination”